INDIVIDUAL WOD 2
Rx/Scaled/Masters- “GYM AMRAP”
8 Minute AMRAP of ascending reps:
Chest-to-bar Pull-up (Sc/Ma- Pull-up. Scaled may sub Jumping Pull-up x3)
(1 rep of each movement will be performed in round 1, 2 reps of each movement in round 2, 3 reps of each movement in round 3, etc…)
Male- Rx-165#, Sc-115#, Ma-135#
Female- Rx-105#, Sc-55#, Ma-75#
- Score will be total number of reps completed in 8 minutes.
- If a scaled athlete chooses to do jumping pull-ups, they must do jumping pull-ups throughout the entire workout. If a scaled athlete chooses to do regular pull-ups, they must do regular pull-ups throughout the entire workout.
- Rx athletes must touch chest to bar below the collarbone and reach full extension of arms on the bottom of the movement.
- Scaled and Masters athletes must reach their chin over the vertical plane of the bar and must reach full extension of arms on the bottom of the movement.
- Jumping pull-ups will be allowed for Scaled athletes only. Every three jumping pull-ups completed will count as one pull-up repetition. The pull-up bar will hit athletes at their mid-forearm when standing with both arms fully extended overhead. The athletes chin must reach over the vertical plane of the bar and arms must reach full extension on the bottom of the movement.
- The bar must start on the floor at the beginning of each repetition.
- The bar must reach the athlete’s shoulders with the athlete standing vertical.
- The athlete’s elbows must be in front of the bar with the athlete standing vertical before the bar can be dropped or before the athlete can progresses to the next movement.
- The bar must travel from the shoulders to a fully extended position overhead. Any style or technique may be used.
- The athlete’s arms must be fully extended with the bar directly overhead and their feet together before the bar can be dropped or lowered.
INDIVIDUAL WOD 2
Youth- “GYM AMRAP”
– 7-9 and 10-12: 30m
– Teen: 45m
– 7-9: 20
– 10-12: 30
– Teen: 40
10 Step-Ups/Box Jump
– 7-9 and 10-12: 20” Step-Ups
– Teen Female: 20” Box Jumps/ Teen Male: 24” Box Jumps
– 7-9: 26# KB
– 10-12: 35# KB
– Teen Female: 65# Barbell
– Teen Male: 95# Barbell
- Athletes must start with four points of contact on the floor (2 hands and 2 feet)
- Athletes must bear weight in their arms and palms must make contact with the floor during the crawl. Running with legs while dragging hands lightly on ground will not be acceptable.
- One hand and one foot must remain on the ground during the crawl.
- If judge determines a crawl in insufficient the athlete will be taken back to the point of their last successful crawling point.
- The athlete’s shoulders and upper back must touch the ground on the bottom of the movement.
- The athlete’s chest must make contact with their things on top of the movement.
- On box jumps, the athlete must jump off of two feet and land on two feet on top of the box.
- The athlete must show control on top of the box, opening hips and knees before jumping or stepping down.
- Bounding or reaching extension in the air will not be allowed.
- Stepping up will not be allowed for teens.
- The kettlebell or barbell must start on the floor at the beginning of each repetition.
- The athlete must lift the kettlebell or barbell off the floor until their knees and hips reach full extension.
- Shoulders must be behind the kettlebell or barbell on top of the movement.